Wendy’s is delighted to offer you the opportunity to become a proud leader running a business dedicated to the community and the customer experience. The Wendy’s system is the world’s second largest quick-service hamburger company. It includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company restaurants in the U.S. and 25 other countries and U.S. territories worldwide.
We are Wen-Lake Corp. a growing eight restaurant Wendy’s franchise operating in Lakeland, FL and Bartow, FL. Wen-Lake is committed to taking care of its people through proper training, positive work environment, complete benefits package and competitive wages. If business is what motivates you, Wendy’s is the place for you! Come join our team today!
As a General Manager at Wendy’s, you’ll enjoy:
- A competitive salary and generous benefits including 401(k)
- An excellent support network, and promotion from within
- The personalized training, support and tools you need to reach your goals
- The opportunity to operate a 1.5 million-dollar plus business
- Overseeing operations for a designated Wendy’s restaurant, you will develop and mentor your team – and ensure a positive dining experience for your customers by monitoring and reinforcing food safety procedures, maximizing store sales and profit goals, maintaining QSC standards and ensuring protection of Wendy’s brand and assets. Our General Managers lead by example. They are responsible for creating a warm, welcoming work and dining environment, portraying a positive attitude, demonstrating drive for results, and going above and beyond to serve our customers.
If you’re interested in a company that rewards you for your dedication and commitment, then Wendy’s is right for you.
- College degree and 3-4 years’ experience as General Manager in the restaurant industry or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong computer skills
- Open / flexible work availability
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven talent- and performance-management skills
- Wendy’s is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The following are examples of some, but not all, of the essential job functions of a General Manager position at Wendy’s:
- Physical Elements
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Frequent bending and kneeling
- Regular lifting (25 – 50 pounds)
- Travel to other restaurants, Area Office, etc. as needed
- Equipment Use
- Ability to use a headset to take customer orders or to take or give direction
- Ability to use general restaurant equipment (e.g. warmer, fryer, slicer, grill, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Ability to use keyboard and computer
- Ability to come to work promptly and regularly
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Passion for providing courteous service and dealing effectively with Wendy’s guests
- Interest in developing others
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
- Ability to concentrate and perform duties accurately
- Ability to learn and apply policies and procedures
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks assigned
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to complete all applicable training programs
- Working Conditions
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that may involve exposure to noise, heat, cold or other elements